How to publish guest post
Send your article to email@example.com for review. If we like the article, we will publish it free of charge on our blog including any embedded links. If we feel the article low in quality or is promotional in nature, We will let you know to revise and send again for review.
Guides For Guest Post Submissions:
- Niche: We accept unique articles written on: Logo design.
- Article Requirements: The article should be 100% original. It should be at least 800 words in length. Make sure the articles submitted are well written, have correct grammar and punctuation, and are proofread.
- Images: If you are using an image for your post, make sure you have the permission to use it.
- Links: You can include 1 links to your website in the body of the article or in the author bio at the end of the article.
- Copyright: Once you have submitted your article, the copyright for the article will be transferred to us. We will also hold the right to edit or reject the article.
- Next Steps: Send your article to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll get back to you if we need any other information.
Guest posts won’t be accepted?
Before you submit your article to us, kindly go through our website and make sure that a post on similar topic has not been posted before. Topics which already been published on our website won’t be accepted.
We love partnerships
If you are owner of a blog or business related to graphics design and online marketing, we are happy in building partnerships and cross marketing opportunities. Feel free to reach us.